[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

Jwlehman at aol.com Jwlehman at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 21:02:08 EDT 2014

Every day I get several messages where someone has posted a picture, I
could spend all day looking at pictures. The Indiana Nut & Fruit Growers has  a
FB page. When someone posts a question one must sign on to  answer, then
fight their commercials. Much simpler and faster to reply to  questions on
this net, ibiblio.
FB is OK for people with lots of time on their hands and don't mind
commercials, but not my cup of tea.

Jerry Lehman

In a message dated 9/22/2014 11:46:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lfljvenaura at gmail.com writes:

On Mon,  Sep 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM, mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza at gmail.com>
wrote:

> My reason for mentioning this is that there are things that  can be done
> integrate.  In the very least, I or others that  are on both can post
things
> back to this list.  Since the  Facebook group is public, the links of
> people's posts are viewable on  the web, even if you are not a member.
>
> For instance I just  posted a hopped apple mead recipe I just made.  You
> should be  able to click on this link and see the pictures and the
recipe.

>  https://www.facebook.com/groups/21070015101/permalink/10152685568925102/
>
>  ~mIEKAL

Thanks for pointing that out. I did not know that FB  offered public viewing
of pages configured for that level of  access.

I hope others with FB accounts will crosspost Nafex FB page  posts,
comments, videos and images freely to this forum.

--
Lawrence F.  London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
http://www.avantgeared.com
https://plus.google.com/+Avantgeared
Skype:  lawrence.f.london
nafex mailing  list
nafex at lists.ibiblio.org
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list  info|make a donation toward list
maintenance:
message  archives
Google message archive  search:
nafex  list mirror  sites: