[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

sherwin sherwindu at att.net
Mon Sep 22 18:17:10 EDT 2014

Larry,

I concur with your opinions of FB.  I only keep it for contact
with my family, who insist upon using it.

Looking at the Nafex postings on FB, I found them to be very
difficult to distinguish what the topics were being mixed up
with all that chat.  I don't consider FB a serious gardening
media.  It's good for chatting, and that's about all.  I like the
simplicity and readability of Ibiblio.  Notification is a big plus
on Ibiblio, as I can prescreen messages and decide which ones
to view or erase.

                   Sherwin Dubren