[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:32:34 EDT 2014

Sorry, about that.  I tried the link from an unlogged in computer and
it worked, I must have had cookies still active that allowed it to
think I was logged in.  Never mind then.

I should say though, there are a lot of folks posting very
inrteresting material, links, photos and documentation.  It's too bad
there isn't an easy way for non-facebook users to access it.