[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

Barry Nichols bnichols at ecotechinc.com
Mon Sep 22 12:15:39 EDT 2014

Not all that curious.  While it may be handy, many of us are not on facebook because of privacy issues.  When the company stops playing fast and loose with personal data and manipulation of its users, it may be time to give it another look.  That said, I find the facebook interface tedious.  I'd much rather participate in a forum. YMMV...and that is why these other options exist.