[nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:32:31 EDT 2014

My reason for mentioning this is that there are things that can be done to integrate.  In the very least, I or others that are on both can post things back to this list.  Since the Facebook group is public, the links of people's posts are viewable on the web, even if you are not a member.

For instance I just posted a hopped apple mead recipe I just made.  You should be able to click on this link and see the pictures and the recipe.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21070015101/permalink/10152685568925102/

~mIEKAL