[nafex] Wanted: Apple scion wood in canada

david.maxwell at dal.ca david.maxwell at dal.ca
Thu Jan 30 18:08:18 EST 2014

Not only for M. Prigge, but for the edification of all Canadian growers, note that David
Maxwell, (david.maxwell at dal.ca), is maintaining a database of holdings by growers across
Canada willing to trade or share.  He currently has a little over 2000 accessions in the
database.  Any and all Canadians who either are willing to trade or are looking for specific
cultivars are encouraged to send their lists of holdings or requests to Dr. Maxwell.  He will
co-ordinate exchanges.