[nafex] wish list time

Little John moonwise_herbs at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 18 22:30:04 EST 2014

I've got scions of Spokane Beauty. A friend grows it and the apples are huge. Flavor is good. I can eat them out of hand but there are other apples I prefer. I believe Maple Valley could graft you up a tree if thats what you need.... http://www.maplevalleyorchards.com/pages/home.aspx

Email me if you want some scionwood.

-Little John
Sheboygan, WI

"If we do not initiate the boys, they will burn the village down" -African Proverb