[nafex] Record cold

Amanda Courtney amandaisoutdoors at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 12:32:16 EST 2014

Thanks everyone.  It ended up being so windy here I don't think the hay
would have stayed anyway.  I guess this will be a test for the trees and if
they make it they'll be stronger.
That's so interesting about hay vs. straw.  I didn't know straw was a better
insulator!  We only have hay right now, but it might be good to look into
having some straw on hand for these instances...
~Amanda
Mercer, pa  zone 5b