[nafex] Milam apple

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Tue Feb 4 23:23:34 EST 2014

Hi Gang,

I know a charming 80 year young lady living in a senior home who hailed from Tennessee.    She told me about her love of an old apple from her childhood called Milam.  So I am seeking a piece of Milam(also known as: Blair, Harrigan, Thomas) scionwood so I can graft it onto one of my trees in the hope of producing  a few apples for her.   Seems like a simple thing that she wants…memories of her childhood in the rural hill of Tennessee.  If anyone has this in their collection and is willing to share (I’ll pay) please contact me.

The fluffy one