[nafex] help in Mooresville NC

fuwa fuwa usagi fuwafuwausagi at muchomail.com
Sun Feb 2 22:31:34 EST 2014

Looking for a Nafexer willing to assist a highly intelligent neophyte in the Mooresville NC area.  She is a Russian immigrant I have been assisting for years, but I do not know the area and pest management problems.  I stopped by when I was in the area last year and grafted some stuff on her trees but a lot did not take.  This is a great opportunity to help expand the footprint of NAFEX home gardeners and make an inroads into the English speaking Russian and Indian immigrant communities both demographic growth areas.   She just needs a bit of mentoring and is a delightful person.

Contact me for details…

fluffy