[nafex] anyone know why a lot of the NAFEX posts are going in my gmail spam filter?

sherwin sherwindu at att.net
Wed Apr 30 13:58:14 EDT 2014

Larry,

  There is not much any of us can do to fix this problem. It is likely
to continue so I recommend everyone check their spam and trash folders
before purging them Let me know if I can do more to help list
subscribers manage this new problem. LL

That might work for our gmail users who find these messages in their
spam folders, but it is of no help for
those of us who get nothing in either spam, trash, or inbox.   We have
no indication that these messages
were ever sent out, except by looking in the Archives.  That certainly
is not a convenient thing to do on a
regular basis.

                            Sherwin