[nafex] Nanking cherry blossoms

Lori Rizzo rizzolori1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:16:11 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I finally bought a house in MA. I've always wanted a mulberry and someone
is offering me a contorted mulberry that he wants to remove from his yard.
 It's about 20 feet tall, but he's pruned it back to 8-10 feet.  He's
willing to dig it out but I'm wondering if the tree would survive, since
it's already established and I don't know how extensive the root system is.

Any advice on this?

thanks,
Lori