[nafex] Yahoo mail Subject: Re: testing my re-enable

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 22 15:07:46 EDT 2014

On Apr 22, 2014, at 2:57 PM, Toni Pralle wrote:

>  I like my old Outlook Express which comes right
> into my computer's mail program. Love it. That's what I use for
> conversations I WANT to have with people I want to have them with. But it's
> only on my computer.  I CAN get this same thing through my provider as web
> mail which I detest. [ . . . ] No matter how often I complain to
> Frontier,

I have Frontier as my ISP but I only use the webmail interface when I'm travelling (as I still have only a desktop.) Frontier forwards all my email into my computer's mail program. This also gives me access to everything in my email even if I'm offline.

The program I use is Mac Mail; but I don't see why this wouldn't work with Outlook; at least, unless Frontier is doing something different in different states.