[nafex] Yahoo mail Subject: Re: testing my re-enable

Toni Pralle toni.pralle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:57:36 EDT 2014

For now, I have everything at Yahoo forwarding to gmail. It seems to be
working. I have two issues. I like my old Outlook Express which comes right
into my computer's mail program. Love it. That's what I use for
conversations I WANT to have with people I want to have them with. But it's
only on my computer.  I CAN get this same thing through my provider as web
mail which I detest. I "had" yahoo and gmail for other purposes. Yahoo just
made it impossible to use. Why? I tried outlook.com. Don't do that. I'm
going to delete that one. Not good. I might try this one
*www.inbox.com/products/
<http://www.inbox.com/products/>email.aspx*
Too many other things I want to do instead of technical computer stuff.
Like getting an internet connection! No matter how often I complain to
Frontier, I'm still watching the wheel spin most of my computer time.

Life's a bitch and then you die.

--
Toni in Iowa USA
When you remember your local food bank, please donate pet food.