[nafex] Yahoo mail Subject: Re: testing my re-enable

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 20 13:13:11 EDT 2014

On Apr 20, 2014, at 12:27 PM, Toni Pralle wrote:

> Oh, it's worse than that. I can't open any yahoo mail. Haven't been able to
> for almost two weeks. I can get around it by using the "basic" setting.
> I've contacted yahoo numerous times but they tell me  to check my settings,
> yada, yada. They have no idea THEY are the problem. I'm debating what to
> do. Move everything to gmail? I don't like gmail all that much but I like
> yahoo basic even less. I don't want to move everything to my friends and
> family address with my internet provider. Hotmail? I just don't know. It
> will be a PITA to move everything but it's a bigger PITA to have yahoo mail
> this way. Will they "fix" it as soon as I migrate to a different email?

I've got more than one address with my ISP, and use one for family and friends and the other for everything else. Most ISP's will give you several.

I've also got an address used primarily for signing up for things I only check occasionally with fastmail; I don't do much with it, but it hasn't caused me any problems so far.

https://www.fastmail.fm/