[nafex] ole poison

Barry Nichols bnichols at ecotechinc.com
Wed Apr 16 20:21:22 EDT 2014

True enough.  I don't need to take one problem and make it into a larger problem.  My short list is:

1) Perches, nest boxes, and modifications for more raptors (hawks and owls)
2) rat snakes...or more snakes in general.  Laying down coverboards between trees provide refugia for them and they're always on guard!
3) shrews...even though they are much smaller, they will chase voles into their burrows to kill them