[nafex] Apios

Andrew Hahn andrew.p.hahn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 17:41:28 EDT 2014

Dr. Cannon is offering two strains through the seed savers exchange this
year. I'm giving both of them a try. They are in a raised bed in my orchard
to help provide nitrogen for a few of my trees. Perhaps they will be a good
orchard companion, does that bring it back on topic ;)

https://exchange.seedsavers.org/catalog/listing.aspx?itm=131475
https://exchange.seedsavers.org/catalog/listing.aspx?itm=131479

Andy