[nafex] Crab apple disease resistance

Devin Smith dvidedevo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 12:30:00 EDT 2014

Not sure about Centennial or Orange Crab, but Burford's "Apples of North America" claims  Wickson Crab can tip the scales at an astounding 25 brix.Other references (forget which) seemed to claim a somewhat lower, but still very high sugar content. I have no experience growing it, so can't speak to its resistances or appearance when grown organically/holistically.
I got a stick at the swap, though.
-Devin