[nafex] Halls Hardy Almond

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 09:40:47 EDT 2014

I have had it for a number of years, it does need spraying on occasion. but the mainly the problem I have with it is its productivity. It doesn't produce a lot.  The taste seems comprable to a store bought almond, but with a harder shiny shell

Robert

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)

   www.NAFEX.org
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
   http://southernfruitfellowship.wordpress.com/
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
   www.sepalms.org
California Rare Fruit Growers
   www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!