[nafex] Beach plums

Lee Reich leeareich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 09:16:15 EDT 2013

I've grown the Raintree variety, which is Jersey, one of many varieties selected in the 1950s. The fresh flavor is very good but, like other beach plums, the production is very variable.

I also tried a number of numbered varieties at the Rutgers Cream Ridge Station about 15 years ago. Some had excellent flavor. I grew them also but tired of their variable, usually low, productivity. A great show of blooms every year, though.

Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at http://leereich.blogspot.com/
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: