[nafex] Pawpaw survival

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Wed Jul 10 15:49:44 EDT 2013

I've been trying to establish pawpaws for a number of years in New
Mexico at 5000 feet. I seem to be seeing a pattern in which the plants
does ok the first season and then seems to diminish and die ought the
second or third. I had a plant that leafed out real nicely this spring
with lots of big leaves, which then died off one by one.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505) 281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mountain Time, 7 days