[nafex] Grafting Knife Recommendation

Little John moonwise_herbs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 22:17:17 EST 2013

I've found that the best knife is a carpenters razor knife/ box cutter. A new blade can be put in and its sharp every time. As for grafting nuts, its all about the graft. The 4 flap banana graft is what I've had the most success with. You can see a video here....
 http://youtu.be/CC7ZasquCK4

Good Luck,
Little John
Sheboygan, WI

"A weed is just a plant growing in the wrong place"  -Luther Burbank