[nafex] Fruit and nut club interest group- Durham NC tonight!

Elizabeth Hilborn ehilborn at mebtel.net
Wed Jan 30 15:54:30 EST 2013

Sorry for the late notice folks, I just learned of this:

*Fruit and Nut Club Interest Meeting-January 30th
*
Who:  All Triangle area fruit and nut nuts! Especially anyone interested
in grafting, propagating, and otherwise growing fruit trees!
What: A gathering to discuss starting a fruit and nut club for our region
When: Wednesday January 30th from 7 to 9 p.m.
Where: ECOhub, 2210 E. Pettigrew ST Durham (this is a big warehouse and
not super easy to find in the dark, so be sure to get good directions
before you leave)
Why: Connect with folks who have been growing fruit trees in our region
for decades....Preserve unique fruit genetics from our area....Share
regional fruit knowledge and skills...Meet other folks excited about
growing...Grow many tons of fruit together!....And of course to have fun!