[nafex] revisiting interstem

tanis cuff tanistanis at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:34:38 EST 2013

I sort of recall reading some study about the graft &/or interstem being a gatekeeper of movement of micronutrients or plant hormones, and that is what stunts growth of topwork.  You're correct that I don't recall if the study was conclusive.

How does one go about finding papers on it?  Google & other search engines seem less & less useful for this.