[nafex] Honey Locust Pods - How to Process?

Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett bluestem_farm at juno.com
Thu Jan 24 13:32:57 EST 2013

Maybe I have a different edition of Smith's "Tree Crops".  I re-read the bit on honey locust last night, and it sounded to me like the corn and pods were ground at the same time, so that the meal could keep the pods from gumming up the mill--he described them as having a 'sticky molasses quality'.
Muffy Barrett
Wisconsin