[nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:59:04 EST 2013

I've had the mulberry juice a couple times.  Still getting used to the
flavor, and how sweet it is despite the fact that no sugar is added.
The flavor is different than how the mulberries taste that I grow,
wondering if that is an aspect of manufacturing or perhaps the variety
that is used.  Really it's quite good, simply different than I was
expecting.

~mIEKAL