[nafex] Bulgarian quince released

Scott Smith scott at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Jan 24 09:20:23 EST 2013

Naomi, at some point I looked up some information on the varieties they were crossing, including Triumph, and they appeared to be standard old varieties.

It will probably be several years before much is known about these recently imported varieties, they were imported as seeds and it will take several years to get fruit.  Based on the links that Sam put up they are doing some larger plantings of seedlings now.

Scott