[nafex] Fireblight-resistant Bulgarian quince breeding program

Brungardt, Sam (MPCA) sam.brungardt at state.mn.us
Wed Jan 23 12:41:56 EST 2013

Some info about the Bulgarian quince-breeding effort is at
http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/publications/publications.htm?seq_no_115=242447 .  And a report (probably by Joseph Postman of the USDA-ARS germplasm repository at Corvallis, Ore.), is at
http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/projects/projects.htm?ACCN_NO=423049 .