[nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 120, Issue 19

Mike Higgs trenthillsca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:04:01 EST 2013

Anton,

If One Green World is selling varieties that are hardy to is hardy to minus
25°F or below, why not buy a couple and get the rootstocks to sucker by
planting the graft union below ground in a medium that would encourage
suckering, say ProMix BX?  You'd have a hardy rootstock with
no compatibility issues.  You could even propagate the rootstock by
layering/stooling it.

Regards,
Mike