[nafex] Does anyone have a superior-fruiting Nanking Cherry

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 00:24:39 EST 2013

Jim,  I'm not sure I understand your question completely.  Are you looking for someone to sell them for you, looking to establish them as a viable named variety or looking to find out if a vendor to take over the variety?

I wonder about the demand.  We are fortunate that Edible Landscaping maintains and offers the white variety.  I've searched for years for other varieties of Nankings and not run across any other than E.L.