[nafex] Does anyone have a superior-fruiting Nanking-cherry? (even a seedling)

John S swim_at_svc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 00:09:12 EST 2013

Yes, I believe they do.  This summer, a seedling from a white fruited plant produced its first fruit, which was pink.  Presumably this was a white x red result, although genetics doesn't always work that way.  However, this list has also seen people maintain that Nankings, at least some of them, are self-fertile.