[nafex] Does anyone have a superior-fruiting Nanking-cherry? (even a seedling)

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Wed Jan 16 23:47:40 EST 2013

My guess is that the robins don't see the white fruit as ripe. That was
the reason I ordered a white variety in the first place. I have found,
though, that in my area the birds don't bother even the red Nankings
because the small fruits are hidden in among the leaves.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505)-281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mt Time, 7 days