[nafex] Does anyone have a superior-fruiting Nanking-cherry? (even a seedling)

Jay Cutts orders at cuttsreviews.com
Wed Jan 16 16:33:49 EST 2013

All my Nankings taste great. It took me a while to get used to my white
one. It has a different taste but after a while I began to appreciate it.

I had a bumper crop this year. I am eating some now that I froze last
June. They're still great.

Regards,

Jay

Jay Cutts
Director, Cutts Graduate Reviews
Lead Author, Barron's MCAT Prep Book
Lead Author, Barron's LSAT Prep Book (2013)
(505)-281-0684
10 am to 10 pm Mt Time, 7 days