[nafex] When responding to a post...

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 15 17:52:36 EST 2013

Hi Steve,

You've accomplished the first of those, with me at least; but
unfortunately not the second, at least unless you were trying to give
an example of how long a post can get when you don't delete the
extraneous stuff.

It's a very good point, however. I've occasionally given up and
deleted something without having managed to find what the person
sending it presumably meant to say, because it was buried somewhere in
the entirely of a digest or a very long discussion all of which got
quoted.

We should also try to remember to change post titles when necessary;
which I admit to occasionally forgetting to do myself.