[nafex] neem oil sources for Canada ?

Claude Jolicoeur cjoli at gmc.ulaval.ca
Sun Jan 13 18:38:40 EST 2013

I know Michael Phillips gets it from
NeemResource.com - last time he came to Québec he
brought me a gallon. You can trust them to have
prime quality product. This is in USA, but as
David says, there shouldn't be a problem to have it sent to Canada.
See also the following page from Michael's website:
http://www.groworganicapples.com/organic-orcharding-articles/neem-oil.php

Claude
Québec