[nafex] Morus rubra & nigra

rob hamilton lostman_amiga at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 14:35:22 EST 2013

I have had trouble growing Morus nigra in my area.  I dont think it is just the cold hardiness. A.J Bullard feels that it there is a disease that effects them here in the east.

Also, I should not when I mentioned Black and White mulberries in the previous post, I just meant the color, not specie distinctions. I noticed the White colored ones tend to just have mind sweet taste and the black and red colored ones will have more acid in them...but that just my experience

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)

   www.NAFEX.org
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
   http://southernfruitfellowship.wordpress.com/
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
   www.sepalms.org
California Rare Fruit Growers
   www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!