[nafex] neem oil sources for Canada ?

david.maxwell at dal.ca david.maxwell at dal.ca
Sun Jan 13 13:40:38 EST 2013

Not so easy.  Richters, (and other garden supply places) sell neem as a leaf shine, in small
bottles.  Peter needs several liters for his purposes.  But one can order it from the States,
and it comes in with no problem as long as it is not listed as for agricultural use. (If it is being
used for anything else - as a shampoo, herbal tonic, even powering one's diesel VW - it is
outside the purview of PMRA, and Canada Custome pays it no heed, (except occasionally
looking for GST and/or duties))