[nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials

Spidra Webster spidra at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:39:12 EST 2013

I don't know what the potential is in your region, but my brother started a
cottage business selling mulberries at the local farmers market. And that
expanded into selling mulberries to top chefs directly as well.

http://metromulberries.com/

http://www.localharvest.org/metromulberries-M24180

<http://www.localharvest.org/metromulberries-M24180>I know Illinois
Everbearing is a favorite of his.