[nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials

Scott Weber and Muffy Barrett bluestem_farm at juno.com
Fri Jan 11 12:33:29 EST 2013

I grew up with mulberries in the back yard, and although I ate loads of them I've never considered trying to grow them for market because they were always crawling with some sort of tiny insects--springtails, maybe?--and Americans are generally way too finicky to tolerate that.  I'd think that if you had a market any variety that you could harvest efficiently would work.   Good luck with it.
Muffy Barrett