[nafex] Mulberry commercial potentials

dwoodard at becon.org dwoodard at becon.org
Fri Jan 11 01:43:00 EST 2013

 Bass, I think it is better known as "shahtoot" or "shah toot."

 There seems to be a shortage of comparative information on the
 internet.

 Lucille Whitman might possibly have some information.

 http://www.grimonut.com

 sells several mulberry cultivars but not I think shahtoot.

 Doug Woodard
 St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada