[nafex] Umeboshi, Japanese apricot, Chinese plum: Prized fruit by any name (LA Times)

derry walsh derrywalsh1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:27:28 EST 2013

Mark,

Yes, it is the Raulston Arboretum. I just couldn't think of the name.

Beni Shi Don looks very like the one you've labelled Sabashi Ko and your
second pic is more than likely 'Rosemary Clarke' (white with burgundy
calyx). Rosemary Clark is supposed to be fragrant, but I can't smell
anything... maybe the weather needs to be warmer when it is in bloom.

Derry
SW B.C.