[nafex] Fedco scion wood

John Bunker john.p.bunker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 10:06:08 EDT 2012

Hello all,
Sorry about the sometimes convoluted nature of the Fedco web site.
Suggestions are welcome!  We are done with scion orders for 2012.  We
will do it again next winter.  We are considering expanding  the scion
list  and putting it in the catalog itself.  More info to come in the
fall.  You can also always contact us via our facebook page.
Best regards,
John Bunker
Fedco
john at fedcoseeds.com