[nafex] Fedco scion wood

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 01:54:48 EDT 2012

I get frustrated with the Fedco web site. Sometimes I think about
getting their scion wood list. (Yes, I realize it's far to late for
ordering this year.) I was looking over their site tonight and I came
across this in their catalog:
"To order scionwood or rootstock for
early shipment, send us a SASE requesting a
scionwood order form or download it from the Fedco
Trees website."
I've seen this mentioned before but I can never find the scionwood order
form on their site. Am I not seeing something that is right in front of
my face? Do they take it off their web site after the order date has
passed? I've looked at different times, but never see it.

Steve