[nafex] Odds on apples this year... (Cold snap last night)

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 00:34:05 EDT 2012

Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if the temperatures never strayed more
than 5 degrees from the average? Nice even warm up in the spring, slow
predictable cool down in the fall, no temperature plunge during the winter.
Of course, there are places where the record high and record low is
about 5 degrees from the normal.... but who wants to try to grow apples
in Puerto Rico?