[nafex] Early pruning

Caren Kirk quirky at videotron.ca
Tue Mar 27 08:25:42 EDT 2012

  Hey Steve,

This morning had to bundle the kids up in full snow suits that they
haven't worn for about 3 weeks. Even they were happy to put them on!

Feel like a doofus for pushing some of the mulch away from  some of my
plants last week. Probably sentenced them to a death if not severe damage.

At least the wind has died down here. With the sunshine it actually
looks quite beautiful out. Shame it's -10 deg C!

Steve, as you said, we'll just  have to see what survives and whether we
get any fruit at all!

Courage!

Caren.