[nafex] Early pruning/kiwis

Maria Schumann mariaschu at vtlink.net
Fri Mar 23 13:48:43 EDT 2012

Same weather here in Vt.  I'm worried about the kiwis.  They are still
wrapped.  I guess there is nothing I can do though-- either they
survive or not. Or should I put buckets and blankets over them?  Most
of them are small enough that's  feasible. My haskaps are about half
leafed out, but I'm guessing they'll be ok.

Maria
catehillorchard.com
Greensboro, VT

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/nafexlist