[nafex] Early pruning

Steve sdw12986 at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 00:13:25 EDT 2012

We live fairly close to each other. You could drive to my house is less
than 3 hours. After mid to upper 70s all week, I see the forecast low
for Monday night is 12 degrees F (about -11 C). The apples and American
Hybrid plums are showing green tips on the buds. The pears and European
plums mostly are not showing green.
Apples are so forgiving, I bet they will be OK. I'm not so sure about
everything else.

Steve in the Adirondacks