[nafex] Looking for an Ohio Peach

Deb Schneider debs913 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:23:09 EDT 2012

Paul Friday is a notable peach breeder in Michigan and I suspect many
of his peaches are planted in our region (I'm in Ohio).  Flamin' Fury
is one popular variety (http://www.flaminfury.com/)  He has many
others, starting with PF- and a number (Cummins Nursery carries a
bunch of his and offer descriptions on their website).

deb