[nafex] Answering hardy kiwi question

Dan Nave nave1 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 11:19:54 EST 2012

Wow.  Sounds like it is quite variable then.  I wonder if it is an issue of soil and sunlight or if
it is the cultivar.   Apparently, A. Kolomikta cultivars are not identified very rigorously, they
often seem to just say Arctic Kiwi and leave it at that.

(Now I'm really confused.  I guess I'll just have to try something, and if it doesn't work out try
it somewhere else...)

Dan