[nafex] Blueberry vigor.

Michael Dossett phainopepla at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 22:56:11 EST 2012

Matt,

I would say without a doubt Bluecrop or Jersey are going to be your two most vigorous and upright growing from that list.  Bluecrop is probably slightly more spreading and perhaps has a bit more of a tendency for canes weighted down with fruit to be floppy.

Michael

Michael Dossett
Mission, British Columbia
www.Mdossettphoto.com